Wednesday 21 October 2009

Golfing weekend











This weekend was all about getting out of London, hitting some golf balls and hanging with some mates. Saturday morning I caught a train to Coventry with Richie, Brett, Hayden, Calum, Mike and Ben. Despite our scraggy dress we were allowed to play two rounds of Golf Saturday afternoon and Sunday. There was healthy competition and plenty of banter. I hit a 107 day 1 (place = 4th) and 97 day 2 (place = 2nd). So I was happy that I showed some improvement. It was a nice course and there were plenty of tricky water and sand hazards. Saturday night we relaxed over a few beers and a really nice 3 course meal. The weather was good on Saturday and a bit drizzly on the Sunday. Nice to get back into playing some golf, I have already got Dad on the job bringing my clubs over from NZ.




No comments:

Post a Comment